Sunday, June 8, 2008

All Sences Weekend:The Basics

For the new people just now sniffing the site. As you can see i post DVD's all through the week but sometimes i need a break. So all weekend you will see sences that were left over. Basically its " clear my hard-drive out" weekends. I won't be posting in the forums like i do during the week so if you want to get your weekend fix, you'll have to come to the source...here.
I already have all the sences scheduled and ready to post so if you see new post popping up, it isn't me, there already uploaded and posting on there own. I pre-upload and schedule the post to come out a certain time all during the weekend so just to be safe, you should just visit the site every 4 hours for something new lol.
I will take request WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. I'm usually uploading DVD's for the next week plus sences so free time to look for just 1 person or sence is limited on my plate.I'll start looking more when people start donating more to the site. BUT to see if your request made the cut, come back every weekend and find out. Tango Nasty coming late Saturday night, Some Big Naturals sences coming Saturday & Sunday

So thats the basics of how we run it round here
This is Kuyo with the Phat Post Posse
Holla

No comments: